Monday, April 27, 2009

Dedicated to Margaret

Although Margaret will probably not read this blog since she is not part of the Internet generation, I would still like to dedicate this sighting to her.

Today in between spring showers, I saw a little brown and black bunny rabbit munching on grass outside of the hospital which I pass on my way home on the bus from the city center. It's the first time I have ever seen one in Italy "in the wild". I am not even sure if the rabbit was not just a lost pet but it made me think of this women who loves the rabbits that live in her backyard in Baltimore. She has hosted me in her large house for years while I sojourn in my home town. Her generosity can never be repaid. Thank you!

Un grande abbraccio a te, Margaret, or "Margherita" in Italian, which also means "daisy".

No comments:

Post a Comment